Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cremello Szand

(archived from October 24, 2011)

One of my favorite things about living in Middle Earth is the collection of various horses available. There are still plenty of horses I don’t have. Last week, the Cremello steed of PAX rep was one of those in the “don’t have and probably won’t be able to get” column.

However, this week, I am the proud owner of a shiny new Cremello steed, a gift from my friend Szand, courtesy of Sapience.

I have such nice friends that I meet in Middle Earth, and this is one of my favorite gifts. I think back to some of the others… Menelchol teaching me the Watcher the first time, and Szarwyn setting up this blog for me, and the awesome friendships I’ve made over the past year or so come to mind. But no one has ever given me a steed outright!

Here is a picture of me riding the Cremello steed. The tack even matches my outfit really well, and we know how important that is! It is a beautiful red, white, and blue set against the creamy grayish-tan color of the horse. The horse actually looks different in the moonlight versus daylight.


Here is a picture of Szand, as her overgrown bug-pet looks on menacingly. Bog-lurkers are fun to ride also, but not as much fun as a horse (or a woolly mammoth).





She knew how much I liked flying horses, and gave me a helium-filled one. Here are Cremello and I descending into the Shire in time for some morning fall festival fun! Oh, I'm getting to the fall festival posts. :) New horse is news-breaking though!





BTW… some were asking about “subscribing to the blog”. Send me a PM, comment, tell, mail, rorweb chat, or smoke-signal if you would like to be notified of new posts, and I will make that happen. Thanks!


(lots of wonderful comments lovingly recreated at final-comments)
<Edit Update> This New blogspot site allows for "subscribing". Seems easy enough? Give it a try? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment